Web Chat Transcripts
Embassy Web Chat
To log in to the U.S. Embassy web chat, go to http://conx.adobeconnect.com/nepal and log in as a guest. You will need Adobe Flash in order to participate in the web chat. For some chats, you may submit a question prior to the live chat. To submit a question, simply type the question into the chat window and submit. If questions are not allowed before the live chat, you will not be able to submit a question.
Upcoming Online Events
The U.S. Embassy Kathmandu will be hosting a series of web chats to answer your questions regarding various issues. This will provide you an opportunity to submit questions in advance on the related topics. Stay tuned to participate.
Web Chat Transcript
- Student Visa Web Chat with Consular Officers (May 23, 2013) (PDF 358.06KB)
- Diversity Visa Web Chat with Consular Officers (May 2, 2013)(PDF258.28KB)
- Student Visa Web Chat with Consular Officers (April 18, 2013) (PDF 213.18KB)
- Climate Change (Wednesday, March 21, 2012) (PDF 169.50KB)
- Embassy Employment (Tuesday, February 28, 2012) (PDF 351.25KB)
- Tourist and Business Visas (Tuesday, January 31, 2012) (PDF 125.96KB)
- Ask The Ambassador Web Chat (November 28, 2011) (PDF 126KB)
- Diversity Visa Web Chat (August 31, 2011) (PDF 109KB)
- US-Nepal Trade Web Chat with Political-Economic
Counselor Tim Trenkle (April 28, 2011) (PDF 141KB)
- Q&A with Ambassador Scott H. DeLisi (December 22, 2010)
(PDF 178 KB)
- Student Visas (December 9, 2010) (PDF 392 KB)
- Studying in the USA (November 15, 2010) (PDF 117 KB)
- Diversity Visas (October 2010) (PDF 119 KB)
- Student Visas (May 2010) (PDF 286 KB)
- Visas to the United States (October 2009) (PDF 223 KB)
- Studying in the USA (July 2009) (PDF 243 KB)
- Student Visas (April 2009) (PDF 247 KB)
- Nonimmigrant Visas (March 2009) (PDF 216 KB)
- Diversity Visas (January 2009) (PDF 226 KB)
The State Department in Washington D.C. regularly hosts web chats on a wide variety of topics. To see a complete list of web chat topics and transcripts of previous web chats, visit.
Join our online Communities
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.